If you're like me, you aren't a fan of cold weather. The one silver lining I can find is the fashion fall has to offer. As the weather gets colder, more layers and creativity are required in styling a cute outfit.
FALL WARDROBE ESSENTIALS:
1. Leggings - Leggings are great and versatile in the fall, because you can pair them with long coats, vests, sweaters, or tops, and NOT look like you just came from the gym.
2. Boots -- My favorite are knee high or thigh high boots, especially to tuck your leggings or skinny jeans into, but since there is usually not snow in the fall, you can also rock a cute pair of ankle boots or comfortable wedges.
3. Hats -- Hats are a great wardrobe accessory for the fall. They keep your hair from blowing around, and add some extra pizazz to your ensemble.
4. Sweaters -- Whether you go bold with bright colors or like sticking to basics, sweaters of all lengths are necessary and stylish with any bottom you may choose to pair them with.
6. A Versatile Purse -- Also another essential accessory (for any season really). You can get a bigger purse to hold gloves, or a layer you may have peeled off, hold all your items, and have it match and look good with different colors and layers you've decided on for the day.