Skip to main content

SEXXXY SKELETAL NIGHT OUT











Born This Way was a huge hit single a few years back, and Lady Gaga has been a major Halloween inspiration since her rise to fame. But, you NEVER want to be stuck at a party with the same outfit, let alone the same COSTUME! 
I recently went out with skeleton make up and a rad wig, accompanied by my boyfriend #thedangerdan, my pal #kurtfowl who is literally the best performance artist/designer/creator of all time. Together, we went into the city dressed with out own clothing, own personal style, and pounds of makeup. 
The best thing to do for Halloween, or life in general, is to have your own personal spin on something. Dont do an exact replica for Halloween, but don't go so far out of the theme that no one has any idea what your costume is supposed to be. 
Here are some pics of a fun night weeks before Halloween. I encourage everyone to look however they want without using a holiday as an excuse.
Work it XO

Popular posts from this blog

Avant Garde Hair

I truly wish I had the balls to walk around this way. Art for your hair.

Extreme Makeup

Kate

Kate Moss is obviously a legend. She's the shortest famous model, and she's over 30 and still going, which is pretty rare. I mean, she has been on more magazine covers, and in more ad campaigns than I can even count. Plus her line for Topshop is to die for-- totally her style. I love Kate, she has been in thousands of beautiful spreads. Her versatility, and ability to make nude shots and what could be considered "boring" into art is amazing. A true fashion chameleon.