Skip to main content

Prada 08/09

I don't remember when I went to New York last year or the year before. Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring; who knows? All I remember is staring into the Prada display window and yelling at people to get out of my way so I could be a true tourist and take pictures. That went well! Anyways, I wish I knew (or wasn't to lazy to check) what season this was from, but either way it's undoubtedly beautiful.


I'm going to go to New York again once I stop having impulse shopping escapades!

Popular posts from this blog

Avant Garde Hair

I truly wish I had the balls to walk around this way. Art for your hair.

Extreme Makeup

Kate

Kate Moss is obviously a legend. She's the shortest famous model, and she's over 30 and still going, which is pretty rare. I mean, she has been on more magazine covers, and in more ad campaigns than I can even count. Plus her line for Topshop is to die for-- totally her style. I love Kate, she has been in thousands of beautiful spreads. Her versatility, and ability to make nude shots and what could be considered "boring" into art is amazing. A true fashion chameleon.