Skip to main content

New and Old Hairstyles

I leave my hair in a pony tail or just down all the time. I have flat, shitty, brown hair, and it sucks. I dress more on the creative or high fashion side, but my hair never matches my outfits. I need to start dressing how I want to dress, do my make up and hair how I want, and stop being so damn lazy. That's my problem when getting ready, and yet I love glamor and clothes more than anything on the planet. Now, these pictures aren't exactly what I'm leaning towards to do to my hair, but they definitely serve as an inspiration to do a version of these looks. Various runway shows, magazine spreads, and of course Katy Perry, Gaga, and Miss Lauper. Gwen Stefani is always someone to follow in my opinion. 

Popular posts from this blog

Avant Garde Hair

I truly wish I had the balls to walk around this way. Art for your hair.

Extreme Makeup

Kate

Kate Moss is obviously a legend. She's the shortest famous model, and she's over 30 and still going, which is pretty rare. I mean, she has been on more magazine covers, and in more ad campaigns than I can even count. Plus her line for Topshop is to die for-- totally her style. I love Kate, she has been in thousands of beautiful spreads. Her versatility, and ability to make nude shots and what could be considered "boring" into art is amazing. A true fashion chameleon.