Skip to main content

Lara Stone in Black and White

Another model I truly admire. She has a huge ass gap in between her teeth and is a size 4/6 (which is normal/skinny) but bigger in the fashion world. I love her look, her poses, everything. She's broken so many boundaries and it's inspiring how successful she has been after how judgmental some photographers, designers, and editors can be. Once again, more art. And not just because shes naked and its black and white photos!

Popular posts from this blog

Avant Garde Hair

I truly wish I had the balls to walk around this way. Art for your hair.

Extreme Makeup

Kate

Kate Moss is obviously a legend. She's the shortest famous model, and she's over 30 and still going, which is pretty rare. I mean, she has been on more magazine covers, and in more ad campaigns than I can even count. Plus her line for Topshop is to die for-- totally her style. I love Kate, she has been in thousands of beautiful spreads. Her versatility, and ability to make nude shots and what could be considered "boring" into art is amazing. A true fashion chameleon.