Skip to main content

I'm Miss World

Courtney Love's Behind the Music special was fucking awesome. Surprisingly sober, she reflects on her life in true CL manner, by insulting Billy Corgan and Trent Renzor by basically calling them pussies. HILARIOUS. And the clips of her jumping off stage in the nineties to beat the hell out of people was incredibly entertaining. Needless to say, there are some amazingly wonderful quotes in that little documentary. Most people will probably still hate her, but I think I love her even more. So here's some pictures of Miss Love through the years...

By the way... Hole is still awesome. 

Popular posts from this blog

Avant Garde Hair

I truly wish I had the balls to walk around this way. Art for your hair.

Extreme Makeup

Kate

Kate Moss is obviously a legend. She's the shortest famous model, and she's over 30 and still going, which is pretty rare. I mean, she has been on more magazine covers, and in more ad campaigns than I can even count. Plus her line for Topshop is to die for-- totally her style. I love Kate, she has been in thousands of beautiful spreads. Her versatility, and ability to make nude shots and what could be considered "boring" into art is amazing. A true fashion chameleon.